Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me

Monday, January 14, 2013

Oatmeal Bath for Dry Skin

Let's get back into the skin care game, shall we? I'm sure that the holiday season has left all of us in need of some luxury, am I right? Try this very simple oatmeal bath to restore your skin and your senses STAT!

To prepare the bath:
Make a large pot of runny oatmeal using four to six times more water than oats. Cook for 15 minutes, then strain, reserving both liquid and the oats. Fill a bathtub with warm water, then add the cooking liquid directly to the bathtub. Scoop the cooked oats into a nylon stocking and knot tightly closed. For added benefit, add a drop or two of lavender essential oil to the bath to enhance the relaxing effects.

To use:
Get in and enjoy the relaxing, soothing effects. Use the oats bag as a gentle scrub by massaging it over your skin.

1 comment:

  1. wow so easy and perfect for someone who doesn't like to EAT oatmeal, but has tons of it around the house!!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete