Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Custom Products by Request

Hello friends!  Occasionally while perusing my Google Reader, I will read of some ailment or another experienced by one of my bloggy friends.  As an herbalist, it is always my first instinct to offer an herbal/natural solution for whatever ails them, whether it be a skin condition or a cold.  I love it when I get calls from my nearby friends asking what they should take for a throat infection, or if I can whip them up a little something special for their eczema.  I love knowing that I can be of service to them, and that my love of herbs can help in some little way.

As such, I wanted to take my offerings beyond my inner circle of Los Angeles friends and throw it out into the blogosphere ;-)  Somewhere on my Etsy shop it says that I am open for custom orders, but that info is pretty well buried, so I'm gonna make it more clear now.

If you are feeling under the weather and wonder if there is a home remedy that may help (and there usually is), ask me!

If you are in need of a special product and don't see it in my store, ask me!

If you click on that "contact" tab up at the top you'll find various ways of contacting me.  Pick your favorite, and I'll hit you back lickety split!

Now...as this country doesn't recognize herbalism as the science it is, no matter how many certificates you have proving your education, I am legally required to post the following disclaimer, which you will also find permanently in place on the "About" page: The information contained on this site is for educational purposes only: it has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and it is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment