Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me

Thursday, January 24, 2013

5 Quick Skin Fixes from the Kitchen


Your kitchen holds a multitude of surprising treatments for your skin.  Here are five such quick fixes:
  1. Slice a ripe tomato and rub it all over your face.  Let the juice soak in for about 5 minutes.  The tomato's mild acid will bring dirt and other impurities to the surface of the skin.  Rinse thoroughly with water.
  2. Crisco is an excellent and mild make-up remover.
  3. Beat an egg white until it is frothy, apply to face and leave on for 5 minutes.  The mask will tighten. Rinse off thoroughly, first with warm water then with cool.
  4. An avocado pit makes a natural massage tool: rub it and roll it against your skin to soothe tired muscles.
  5. If ever you wake in the morning and your eyes are puffy, throw two spoons in the freezer then jump in the shower.  After your shower place the frosted spoons on your eyelids and relax for 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment