Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Top Skincare Tips

Over the years I've developed a list of personal skin care guidelines that I live and swear by to keep my complexion fresh and blemish-free:

  • Never let your unwashed face hit the pillow; make sure to wash the day off your face every single night!
  • If you wear makeup, consider lathering up twice at night: once removes the makeup, twice cleans deep down.
  • The two keys to a glowing complexion are moisture and exfoliation: use a gentle facial scrub every other day or so, stay hydrated with plenty of water, and seal that water in with a great moisturizer.
  • Treat your face as you would a baby's: always be super, extra gentle! Try using your ring and pinky fingers to apply your moisturizer as those fingers pack the least punch.
  • Never let the sun's rays hit your precious skin - always, ALWAYS wear sunscreen!
  • Steaming your skin is the most effective way to clean out those pores. If you're short on time and can't do a full facial steam, capture hot water in a wash cloth and hold it about a half inch from your face for a few seconds, then repeat a couple of times.
What are your favorite tips? Let us know in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this lesson! If following this gets my complexion to look as fabulous as yours then I'm in!

    ReplyDelete