Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me

Monday, January 28, 2013

Fix Those Chapped Lips!

Wicked winters are taking a toll on all our lips.  A few readers have emailed asking how they can help their sore chapped lips.  Easy!  All you need is a smidgen of your favorite natural lip balm and a sprinkle of white sugar.  The best lip balms are those that have very few ingredients; essentially all it needs is a wax and an oil.  In a small dish pinch off some of the lip balm, add a bit of sugar and mix into a paste.  Scoop some of this paste up with your finger and gently rub on your lips in a circular motion.  Rinse and apply a thin layer of balm.  Repeat every other day as necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment