Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

New Product! Balancing Act Herbal Tea

In last week's post about sensitive skin I shared about the importance of "internal skincare".  That is, that 80 percent of our skin is the dermis, which is fed and nourished via internal means, so what we eat is very important to the quality of our skin.  I thought this was a perfect time to add my Balancing Act Herbal Tea to the shop.

I originally formulated this tea about 10 years ago when a very close friend started chemotherapy.  In addition to the endless myriad of horrid side effects, she was finding that the chemo lead to horrible breakouts because it was throwing her hormones totally out of whack (I believe that is medical phrasing, yes).  I gave her about a pound of loose tea (pretty much enough to last 100 years), and told her to drink at least a quart a day.  That may sound like a lot, but it totally isn't; it's a large mason jar.  She did, and the tea totally did its magic, and her skin cleared up almost instantly.  You gotta love herbs!

Since then, I've given this to anyone I encounter who tells me they just can't get rid of their acne.  And then I give it to anyone who says they have a lot of stress in their lives, since that throws your system all out of whack, too.  Then I give it to anyone who breathes...because I think this tea is the bee's knees, ya'll!

It contains Raspberry Leaf, Spearmint, Nettle Leaf, Alfalfa, Dandelion, Licorice Root, Motherwort, and Lemongrass. Like all of my products, the ingredients are certified organic by the Oregon Tilth.

The listing on the shop is for four ounces of loose tea (visualize half of a lunch sack filled with loose tea) for the bargain price of $8.00 + S&H.

No comments:

Post a Comment