Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Our Creed, Borrowed from Sandy Maine


In her book "Creating an Herbal Bodycare Business" (which is at my fingertips at all times), Sandy Maine says:
Natural bodycare businesses and practitioners...hold great promise for the world. Their products put people in touch with the healing spirit of self and nature. Their services help strengthen, balance, and enhance the functioning of clients. Energized and renewed by these conscious connections with nature, bodycare producers and recipients alike gain strength, integrity, and perspective, and move out into the world on a mission of hope and healing.
This quote perfectly states the creed and mission of SkIndulgence Skin Care, of course worded much better than we could say ourselves!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful - I love reading your blogs and wish you the best of success - keep it up! I have to order this book right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is a great book if you are considering starting your own herbal bodycare business :-)

    ReplyDelete