Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Each Its Unique Beauty


This quote from the ever-amazing Rosemary Gladstar is making my day today:
No where in the garden or in nature do you find an ugly flower.  There are odd ones, unusual ones, crazy and outrageous ones, bright ones, dull ones, loud ones, and shy ones. But never have I seen a collection of flowers and proclaimed a single flower in it less than beautiful.  Each is so unique and perfectly divine that it has its own beauty.  Why can’t we see this same unique beauty in one another?

1 comment:

  1. this is so beautiful! I need a framed picture of this quote to remind myself daily to look for the beauty in everyone when I get frustrated! Thank you for this reminder...

    ReplyDelete