Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

About the Shop

Did you know that everything you put on your skin goes directly into your bloodstream? It's true! Skin is the body's largest organ of absorption and elimination. That means that what we put on our skin is just as importation as what we put in our bodies.  This is the primary motivation behind the creation of SkIndulgence Skin Care.  We aim to create a product that not only allows people to feel their most beautiful, but one that is all natural and healthy, too.

Not only are our products safe for your skin, they are safe for the planet and all it's little creatures, too!  Our products are completely vegan and made with certified organic and ethically-cultivated ingredients and packaging.  You won't find a single phosphate, sulfate, dye or perfume in the bunch, and the only animals we test on are ourselves and the luckiest of our friends!

I am pleased to announce that 20% from each sale benefits my other passion, Build.Create.Kenya, an NGO servicing the education sector in underserved regions of East Africa.  For more information on this organization, please visit www.buildcreatekenya.org.

The SkIndulgence shop is truly my labor of love. It is the ultimate dream to be able to do what you enjoy. I'm thankful to be in a position in life to pursue my dreams and have this little shop. Here's to hoping you find just what you're looking for! Don't see what you're looking for? Let me know what you need and I'll work on it for you!  Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment