Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tips for Oily Skin


Just because skin is oily doesn't mean you should skip moisturizing.  When your skin is dehydrated, it's water, not oil that's lacking.  Oil is a sealant barrier, but not moisture itself.  When you skip moisturizer completely, skin produces more oil to try to hydrate itself - leaving you with even slicker skin than before.

The SkIndulgence Night Cream for Oily Skin is oily based, which makes a lot of people nervous at first.  However, this cream is designed to penetrate through the dermis to nourish and soothe the epidermis, and that initial oily feeling is gone within moments.  The cream is also formulated with herbs that represent astringent qualities and will definitely regulate that wayward oil!

No comments:

Post a Comment