Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me

Monday, November 5, 2012

SkIndulgence Has a New Look!

The New Look of SkIndulgence Skin Care
I am so excited to announce that SkIndulgence products have gotten a make-over!  When we first launched the line this past summer we were a little too anxious to get pics up on the Etsy store and rushed the packaging design.  After about, oh, a millisecond after the photo shoot was completed and the pics were up, I realized that this:

Ew! What is THIS?
was so totally NOT a product I would like up on my shelf...and it probably wasn't what our customers wanted either!  I immediately set to work designing something that better reflected our products: clean, simple and classy.

I absolutely love the new design, and I am thrilled to death with the way the new photos look.  Thank you so much to JD Nielsen, photographer extraordinaire, for taking such beautiful shots!

While we were at it, we added a couple of new products to the line including the Peppermint Salty and Sweet Body Scrub formulated to stimulate your senses and relieve sore muscles. We'll talk more about this, and the other new "stimulate" products later this week!

See the whole line's new look on the Etsy store!

No comments:

Post a Comment