Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Vitalizing Rosemary & Apple Cider Rinse


This after-shampoo rinse will remove all soapy residue from hair and leave it exceptionally shiny.  Rosemary is often used in hair tonics and rinses as it stimulates the scalp and promotes hair growth.

Recipe:
--
2 springs fresh rosemary
1 cup apple cider vinegar
3 cups warm water

Chop rosemary and place it in a jar.  Fill jar with apple cider vinegar and store in a cool dark place for 1 week, shaking jar vigorously once a day to disperse the rosemary. After 1 week, strain liquid, compost rosemary and return liquid to jar. When ready to use, dilute 1/3 cup of liquid in 3 cups of warm water and rub into freshly shampooed, damp hair and scalp. Avoid getting any mixture into your eyes. Rinse thoroughly and dry hair as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment