Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me     Move your mouse over me

Friday, October 12, 2012

Four Years Ago Today...

Four years ago today I met my [now] fiance walking down the street in Hollywood.  Our relationship has truly taught me the meaning of the word "partner"; and I am so happy he's mine in all that we do: not only our relationship, but in our work in Kenya.  Read all of the mushy details on our non-profit's blog, Build.Create.Kenya.  To celebrate the anniversary of the most important day of my life, I thought I'd get all publicly mushy with a slideshow:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow personalized with Smilebox

Thank you for four amazing years, mpenzi wangu, and here's to many, many more together!

No comments:

Post a Comment